The University of Maryland Chapter of Academy of Managed Care Pharmacy is focused on enhancing managed care pharmacy education and promoting postgraduate training in areas of managed care and the pharmaceutical industry.
Our members learn about fellowships, residencies, internships, and career opportunities in managed care and industry; access networking opportunities with leaders and practitioners in managed care and industry; and develop practical skills through unique experiences such as the P&T Competition and our Career Development Series.
Why Join AMCP?
– Learn about managed care pharmacy
– Network with managed care professionals
– Compete in our P&T Competition
– Gain interviewing skills and more in our Career Development Series
– Receive priority to our popular events, like the free etiquette dinner
– Discover internship and residency opportunities
– Develop relationships with other students interested in managed care
– Meet students from ISPOR (International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research) and get involved
Additional Benefits From National Membership
– Important managed care highlights via e-mail daily
– Free subscription to the Journal of Managed Care Pharmacy
– Discounts to meetings and conferences
– Numerous managed care resources, like publications written by prestigious managed care leaders
– Access to member and leadership directories
– Networking with managed care pharmacists and students across the nation
– Committee involvement opportunities
Join the AMCP student chapter and become a member today!
Contact Kyuhee Kim [firstname.lastname@example.org] for more information on how to become a member.
Also, “Like” us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/UMB.AMCP to see our upcoming activities and updates.