To support pharmacy leadership commitment by recognizing leaders and fostering leadership development.
BETA LAMBDA CHAPTER YEARLY GOALS:
1. Work with student organizations and faculty to continually recognize leaders at the University of Maryland School of Pharmacy.
2. Develop and implement innovative programs for the school to be engaged in opportunities for leadership development.
3. Promote unity and collaboration amongst members of the Beta Lambda chapter.
New members are selected by peer recognition of their leadership and contribution to the profession of pharmacy. No greater honor can be bestowed upon an individual than to be recognized by his or her peers. Such recognition instills and enhances self-confidence, encourages the less active student to be more active, and promotes the advancement of the profession of pharmacy.
1. Innovation, Creativity, Visionary
2. Encouraging, Motivating, Inspiring
3. Accountable, Dependable, Responsible, Dedicated
5. Delegation Proficiency
6. Effective Communicator
7. Commitment to Task Completion, Work Ethic, Team Player
8. Problem Solver, Decisive
9. Integrity, Honesty
Copyright © 2017 University of Maryland School of Pharmacy