Why join SNPhA at UMBSOP?
14 available officer positions
CV/Resume building and workshops, Mentorship mixers
Attend Regional and National Conferences and network with pharmacy students all over the United States.
SNPhA Undergraduate mentorship program
Learn more about careers in Public Health and working as a pharmacist in the United States Public Health Commission Corps.
SNPhA/NPhA Mentorship Program- be mentored by pharmacist apart of our national chapter, NPhA
Community service involvement
One of our main focuses is helping our community by focusing on Stroke, Diabetes, HIV/AIDs, Chronic Kidney Disease, and Immunization education and awareness.
Chapter Achievement Partners (CAPS) Program
This program is designed to serve a medium to strengthen and build relationships with other SNPhA Chapters in our region. We have 1 CAPS event per semester with Schools such as Howard University, University of Maryland Eastern Shore, and Virginia Common Wealth University.
Over $100,000 in scholarships
- SNPhA Scholarship
- Walmart-SNPhA Scholarship
- NPhA Foundation-Kroger Co. Scholarship
- Walgreens-SNPhA Scholarship
- Rite Aid-NPhA Scholarship
- Target-SNPhA Scholarship
- Choice Hotels International
- Avis Car Rental
- Budget Car Rental)
- American Airlines 5% Discount
- Delta Airlines 2-10% discount
- Super Shuttle
- Pharmacist’s Letter student subscription (Thanks to Walmart)
- Student Lexi-Comp Discounts on books and software