ACCP Mission Statement
The American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) is an international association of clinical pharmacists dedicated to advancing human health by extending the frontiers of clinical pharmacy. Through strategic initiatives, partnerships, collaborations, and alliances, ACCP’s goals include:
- Provide leadership, professional development, advocacy, and resources that enable clinical pharmacists to achieve excellence in practice, research, and education.
- Advance clinical pharmacy and pharmacotherapy through support and promotion of research, training, and education.
- Promote innovative science, develops successful models of practice, and disseminates new knowledge to advance pharmacotherapy and patient care.
ACCP – SCCP Mission Statement
The Student College of Clinical Pharmacy (SCCP) is the student branch of the American College of Clinical Pharmacy. The University of Maryland School of Pharmacy chapter is dedicated to providing students with a local connection to the national organization. SCCP goals include:
- Familiarize students with the field of clinical pharmacy through networking events, meetings, and competitions
- Provide information about careers and opportunities within the field of clinical pharmacy
- Promote dedication to excellence in patient care, research, and education
- Encourage the professional development necessary to function within an interdisciplinary team.
- Advocate for the role of clinical pharmacists in providing direct patient care
- Encourage participation in the American College of Clinical Pharmacy at the national level and in local/regional chapters.