The National Community Pharmacists Association represents America’s community pharmacists.
To promote and advocate:
- Independent community pharmacy
- Pharmacy ownership
- Legislative action for the profession of pharmacy
The Benefits of Joining NCPA
- Leadership positions
- Volunteer and community outreach opportunities
- Opportunity of receiving course credit for the Business Plan Competition
- Networking with independent pharmacy owners from all over Maryland
Visit the National Community Pharmacists Association website
For more information, contact the UMB NCPA chapter president: Jason Van at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Check out our Facebook page for the latest updates!